Welcome to dVerse Poets Pub! My name is Claudia Schoenfeld and I’ll be your host for our sixth OpenLinkNight.
Don’t know how you feel but I’m still a bit verse-hungover from Brian’s birthday party last night..
It was just awesome to see how your birthday wishes and your poetry kept pouring in and rumors are going, Brian is thinking about tatooeing the Birthday train poem on his back…smiles
Feels like we started just yesterday but this morning when everything was still quiet, I stood in the pub, looked around; the chairs already heavily used, stains on the floor and some of you seem to have carved your names into the wooden tables…ts…ts…
But honestly, this is exactly what we hoped it would be like – and each of you makes dVerse such an inspiring place!
So i’m ready to take your orders and serve some cool drinks in case you need a poetry break and you know, the comment section is always open when you feel like having a chat with friends and to tell us whatever is on your heart…..enjoy!
Here’s how it works…
- Post a poem to your blog,
- Link your poem to dVerse (1 link, please) by clicking on the Mr.Linky button below.
- This opens a new screen where you’ll enter your information, and where you also choose links to read. Once you have pasted your poem’s blog url and entered your name, click Submit.
- Don’t forget to let your readers know where you’re linking up and encourage them to participate by including a link to dVerse in your blog post.
- Visit others who have linked and leave comments to let them know what you appreciate about their poem or how it affected you.
- Spread the word on the poems you enjoy if you’d like. Feel free to tweet and share on the social media of your choice.
- Enjoy being part of this community.
Have a great time everyone! See you out on the trail.