First, I have a secret for you.
I don’t just read poetry blogs. I have a pretty eclectic blog list. Many of those I follow I consider friends, but also in many ways they inspire me as well.
Today, I brought one of those blog friends with me, along with some of her photography. Reena Walkling blogs at Missing Moments, where she shows off some amazing photographic skills, and even writes poetry.
Several times a week, she amazes me with the beauty that she captures. So of course, I thought, we need to write some poetry to go with these.
So here is your challenge today.
- Select one of Reena’s pictures from the selection above and let it inspire your poem for today.
- Be sure to give Reena credit for the picture in your blog post, this is essential for copyright.
- Post the poem on your blog.
- Link your poem here at dVerse by pressing that Mr Linky button down below.
- When the pop up window opens, enter your name and a direct url to your poem in the provided spaces.
- Then go visit some of the other poets and let them know what you think of their work. While you are at it be sure to drop into Missing Moments and let Reena know how much you appreciate her art.
Have fun everyone! See you out on the trail! ~Brian