Hey everyone! Mish here bringing you this week’s quadrille prompt.
The weather in my part of the woods has been very unpredictable. Winter coats one day, summer shorts the next. Welcome to my world of sun, rain and snow served with a side of drizzle.
I will share a bit of that with you today, giving you the word drizzle.
Use it as a noun, verb or be creative and get drizzly. Dabble in words about the weather, share a drizzle of your emotions or give us your best recipe drizzled in lemon icing or olive oil. The mood can be a drizzling of darkness or light. It’s up to you! Just remember your quadrille should be exactly 44 words in total not including the title and must include the word drizzle or a derivative of the word.
Here’s how to join in:
- Write a poem of 44 words including the word drizzle and post it to your blog.
- Click on Mr. Linky to add your name and direct URL to your poem.
- Drop by the pub to say hello.
- Visit other poets to read and comment.
- Spread the word on social media with the #dVersePoets hashtag.
- Have fun!