cheers to another year of poetry, claudia schoenfeld, get Gandalf in the pub to light a firework for us, Happy New Year, let's celebrate poetry, online poetry, OpenLinkNight, poetry poetry sharing, we serve aspirin & herring with our poetry today
Maybe we should’ve invited Gandalf and asked him to create a wonderful firework for us (see.. the moment, I knew he could do fireworks, I just fell in love with him…what more important things should a wizard be able to do…hmmm? smiles)
I hope you all had a great start into 2013, celebrating with friends and familiy, taking the first careful steps into a fresh year.
For me, this is always also filled with awe, a bit like starting a new notebook with all the pages blank and un-written on yet, curious what the year will bring, so full of anticipation and a bit of fear as well maybe.
Glad you’re here! And with or without firework, let’s get the party started and bring the first poetry of the New Year to the pub, link up with us, read and enjoy what others brought to the table and be inspired by the variety of styles, nationalities, characters and wonderful people, you gonna meet out on the trail.
If you’re here for the first time, this is how it works…
- Write a poem and post it to your webpage
- Clink the Mr. Linky button below and sign in using your name and direct URL (web address) to your poem
- There you will find others that have linked in, go visit them and spread some joy. Tell them what you liked, what you did not like, how it moved you or what you thought of when you read it.
- Promote on the social media of your choice
- Enjoy your time here and have fun