Hello everyone and welcome to Open Link Night #163.
I wish you a very happy new year with your writing. May you have a year of amazing creativity ahead of you. As for myself, I have been too busy to be able to think about what to write. I have missed a great many good prompts as well. As much as writers’ block is agonizing for creative people, I find my current state equally challenging. However, that does not trouble me. I think staying away from any form of writing for a prolong period, contributes to our style and writing process when I start writing again, even if the difference is subtle, there is a change. Have you felt the same too?
This is the first OLN of the year. So let the window open and brace the freshness of wonderful poetry across the world. I may be struggling with my own writing – but I will look forward to read what you bring on board.
Now, if you are new to Dversepoets, this is what you got to do.
- Write a poem and post it to your site/blog.
- Enter a link to your poem and your name by clicking Mr Linky below. You have 33 hours to post after the link goes up.
- You will find links to other poets. Read and comment on other poet’s work. We advise that you follow the order.
- Keep in mind that others may have posted after you, so do check back on the linky page for details.
- Promote your work on social media. You may use the tag #dversepoets and we will share you as well.