Welcome back to the Q! This is Mish, your host for this week’s Quadrille.
As summer surrenders slowly to fall, I look forward to the aroma of fresh baked apple crisp, curried carrot soup and the tang of cider simmering in the crock pot. With that in mind, I thought I would offer you the word, “spice” to season your quadrille.
Your entire poem need not be spicy or relate to spices (though that is fine too!) You can add “spice” or a derivative of the word with a subtle pinch. Be creative. Just remember that a quadrille must be exactly 44 words, excluding the title. Here are some other forms of the word, “spice” that may inspire you.
- Write a poem of exactly 44 words, excluding the title and include the given word.
- Click on “Mr. Linky” to add your name and direct url to your poem.
- Provide a link back to dverse from your site.
- Drop into the pub to say hello.
- Visit other poets to read and comment on their wonderful work.