My name is Brian Miller and I will be your host for the evening. Can you believe we are already on week 5? Where did the month go?
It has been an exciting week here at dVerse. Yesterday, we were highlighted in the online magazine M:/P. To read the interview with Claudia and myself, go here. It was a great honor to represent not only our team, but you as well.
On Thursday of this week, we will have another session of Meeting the Bar: Critique and Craft with Luke Prater. If you have not linked into one of these yet, Luke has put together a team that gives some very valuable suggestions on the poems submitted.
On Saturday, Victoria Ceretto-Slotto has an incredible poetry prompt lined up for us. I took a peek at it today and it will be one you do not want to miss.
Today though, we are here to celebrate poetry, so here is how it works:
- Post a poem to your blog,
- Link your poem to dVerse (1 link, please) by clicking on the Mr.Linky button below.
- This opens a new screen where you’ll enter your information, and where you also choose links to read. Once you have pasted your poem’s blog url and entered your name, click Submit.
- Don’t forget to let your readers know where you’re linking up and encourage them to participate by including a link to dVerse in your blog post. (Something I too often forget to do, so this is a reminder for me, too.)
- Visit others who have linked and leave comments to let them know what you appreciate about their poem or how it affected you.
- Spread the word on the poems you enjoy if you’d like. Feel free to tweet and share on the social media of your choice.
- Enjoy being part of this community.
Have a great week everyone! See you out on the trail.