Tonight it’s once again an opportunity to link up any poem you might want to share. It’s a night to walk around and read and be amazed what words can do. It’s a day to catch up with prompts you might have missed. Why not try your hands at writing from another point of view, or maybe write a death poem.
I will be here, if there is anything else you want to share. We have passed the autumn equinox, and gradually we’re squeezed in the shrinking daylight between dawn and dusk in the northern hemisphere, while you on the southern hemisphere are feeling the bliss of spring.
As you might have we are getting fewer and fewer behind the bar, and therefore we are having guests quite often. We hope of course that some of them might want to step up and be a full time bartender.
I also wish to remind you that on Monday we have haibun monday. It will come with a theme, that is still secret but on the other hand you have a whole week to complete your writing.
Just a reminder on how it works here at the bar.
- Enter a link directly to your poem and your name by clicking Mr Linky below
- Leave a small comment below, and participate in our discussions.
- There you will find links to other poets, and more will join during the next 48 hours
- Read and comment on other poet’s work, we all go here to have our poems read
- Promote your site and poetry you like on social media of your choice
- Have fun