Melancholia: can it be more beautifully expressed than in this music by Jan Johansson. He had a wonderful sense to put Folk Music and fuse it with Jazz. This song is probably the most played Jazz song in Sweden ever.
Autumn and winter is a lot about coping, and living though. I have read so many beautiful poems on this from the prompt by Kelly earlier this week. If you want to write something new, if you find melancholia hard to deal with, take a look at Victoria’s prompt on humor. Maybe in times of Halloween you have some vampire poems to share.
If not, why not sit down and chat, listen to some jazz and sip on your favorite drink. Maybe the words come flowing or you are reminded of an old poem you think that needs a wider attention.
But this is Open Link so any one poem is welcome.
- Leave a small comment below, and participate in our discussion.
- Enter a link directly to your poem and your name by clicking Mr Linky below
- There you will find links to other poets, and more will join during the next 36 hours
- Read and comment on other poet’s work, we all go here to have our poems read
- Promote your site and poetry you like on social media of your choice
- Please link back to dVerse
- Have fun