Dear Friends, dear poets, dear lovers of poetry.
Here is Björn behind the bar. We have now passed halfway through February, and it means that we are finally starting to see some light here up in the far North. I don’t know if you have noticed our change in schedule yet.
If not here is how it works from now on. Monday will have now always have a prompt in addition to Tuesday and Thursday.
On Monday’s we alternate Haibun and our new feature Quadrille. These prompts are always kept open for a whole week, so there should be plenty of time both to write and read. On Tuesday we have Poetics, and Thursday we continue to alternate MTB and Open Link.
On Open Link you can share any one poem you have, it could be new, it could be a childhood poem. It could be written to an old prompt and never linked up.
As a reminder these are the Poetics and MTB links we have had since last Open Link.
Other changes include is that we will continue to have guest prompters every now and then. I hope you like our small changes.
So join us with your poem: It’s so easy and rewarding.
- Leave a small comment below, or preferably participate in our discussion.
- Enter a link directly to your poem and your name by clicking Mr Linky below
- There you will find links to other poets, and more will join during the next 48 hours
- Read and comment on other poet’s work, we all go here to have our poems read
- Promote your and our site and poetry you like on social media of your choice
- Please link back to dVerse from you site
- Have fun, we all love poetry
I just want to leave you with Dylan Thomas reading: