I really love all the creative work that has come out of this prompt series so far. I really see how everyone loves to find the most creative use of words like dance, lull and bubble.
Actually it makes me grin with joy..
verb (used without object), grinned, grinning.
1. to smile broadly, especially as an indication of pleasure, amusement, or the like.
2. to draw back the lips so as to show the teeth, as a snarling dog or a person in pain.
3. to show or be exposed through an opening, crevice, etc.
verb (used with object), grinned, grinning.
4. to express or produce by grinning: The little boy grinned his approval of the gift.
5. a broad smile.
6. the act of producing a broad smile.
7. the act of withdrawing the lips and showing the teeth, as in anger or pain.
To dance with us you do the following, write a poem using exactly 44 words excluding the title (not less, not more). Make sure to include the word grin in your poem.
Link up to the Mr Linky below, and make sure to visit the other poets linking up. We love to have fun with these prompts. Have fun and *smile*