This is Mish, bringing you Open Link Night…..
and a little chit chat about the weather.
It’s inevitable for some of us. A rarity or novelty for others. As a child I loved it. Now I dread it. Sometimes loathe it. However, from a cozy couch, accompanied with a hot cup of tea, it is heavenly to watch.
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow….
I do enjoy the four seasons that are so distinct here in southern Ontario. Their brevity brings us appreciation for each of them, but we always seem to be anticipating the next transition….including the winter, complete with ice and snow.
SO….this is where you link up ONE poem of your choice. There is no specific prompt. If the thought of snow does not warm your poetic soul, I will not be offended. You can write to any topic you wish. That is the beauty of OLN. It is also an opportunity to respond to an earlier prompt that you may have missed, such as Victoria’s Poetics, “Fire Up That Creativity”.
How to join in:
- Write a poem in your blog.
- Enter your name and direct link to your poem into Mr. Linky.
- You will also find some other amazing poems. Please read and comment.
- Link back to dVerse so others can find us too!
- Drop in to say hello in our discussion below.
- Have fun!