Lillian here – happy to host today’s OLN (Open Link Night). That means you can post one poem of your choosing – no required topic, form, or length. Your choice!
While you’re thinking about what to post, I thought I’d share photos from our recent journey to China, Japan and South Korea. Tuesday’s “market” poem revealed photos from the South Korean fish market. Today, take a gander at some of the beautiful people and faces we saw. Click on the photos to enlarge: some have captions for explanation.
NEW TO D’VERSE? Here’s what to do to participate in OLN:
- Post any one poem to your blog.
- Click on Mr. Linky below to add your name and enter the direct URL to your poem
- On your blog, please provide a link back to dVerse. This enables others to enjoy our prompts, multiplies our readers and thus the responses to all of our poems.
- If you promote your poem on social media, use the tag #dverse poets
- And most importantly, please do read some of the other responses to the prompt and add a short comment or reaction. Everyone likes to be appreciated! The prompt is “live” for several days – as you’ll notice by the comments you’ll receive – so do stop by another day and read a few of the latecomers too!