Isn’t that what we poets tend to do–? always hungry and in love with life–?
We want to breathe it in, suck it up with hungry lungs, grab each and every detail, wanna run our fingers through its hair, kiss its full lips and press our naked bodies closer, closer just to feel the heart beat, hear the words, hummed on boardwalks and in cornfields, in a lonely room or on a busy airport.
We adore it, want it, try to make sense of it and long to understand (which will keep us busy all our life I guess–) and then we grab the pen and start to write about what caught us somehow, somewhere, what doesn’t let us go anymore– and we just want to tell all the people we meet in the streets about it– see– I’m getting all passionate already…smiles… so…let’s get the party started…have fun.. read how others look at the world, share their passion.. and…see you out on the trail–
Here’s how it works..
- Post a poem to your blog,
- Link your poem to dVerse (1 per blog, please) by clicking on the Mr.Linky button below.
- This opens a new screen where you’ll enter your information, and where you also choose links to read. Once you have pasted your poem’s blog url and entered your name, click Submit. Don’t worry if you don’t see your name right away.
- Don’t forget to let your readers know where you’re linking up and encourage them to participate by including a link to dVerse in your blog post.
- Visit as many other poems/poets as you like or can, letting others know what you think about their poem or how it moved you. You may learn something that helps you progress or even make a new friend.
- Spread the word on the poems you enjoy if you’d like. Feel free to tweet and share on the social media of your choice.