But not only do I love journeying through our real world (cause even though I’ve been traveling quite a lot, it wouldn’t be enough at all)
I also like to board these ships and planes to fantasy worlds.
Two of my fav authors are C. S. Lewis and J. R. R. Tolkien who created fantasy worlds where I really feel at home in and that I find tremendously exciting and rewarding to discover.
And then of course, I love traveling through the poetic landscape.
What fantastic and colorful places poetry can take us to..
It sometimes is a journey to fantasia, harsh reality, into the folds of a poet’s soul and mind or a trip towards our own emotional landscape on rails and roads, we didn’t see before.
So I’m thankful for every single poet who shows up here tonight and shares a bit of their journey, allows us a glimpse into their life and gives us the opportunity to travel a few miles into unknown territory and the magical world of verse.
If you’re here for the first time, let me explain how it works..
- Write a poem and post it to your webpage or blog, include a link to dVerse Poets so others can join in
- Click on the Mr. Linky button below and enter the direct URL or web address to your poem as well as your name
- Visit others that you see on the list
- Use the social media of your choice to promote yourself, other poets and OpenLinkNight
- Enjoy, I think we have some of the most amazing poets that link in here & some pretty cool people as well.