Hello dVerse Poets, Kim here with this Tuesday’s Poetics, in which I hope to inspire you with a photograph I took in Wroclaw, Poland last week.
The challenge is to write a poem about a city at night, using the photograph as a starting point. You can write about your own city, one you have visited or lived in previously, a city you would love to go to or just write about what you see in the picture. I don’t mind if it’s an ancient city or one from fiction. But it must be at night.
If you are new, here’s how to join in:
- Write a poem in response to the challenge;
- Enter a link directly to your poem and your name by clicking Mr Linky below;
- There you will find links to other poets, and more will join so check back to see more poems;
- Read and comment on other poet’s work, we all come here to have our poems read;
- Please link back to dVerse from your site/blog;
- Comment and participate in our discussion below, if you like. We are a friendly bunch of poets.
- Have fun.