Brian Miller, celebrating poetry, claudia schoenfeld, Gay Cannon, Joe Hesch, Joy Ann Jones, Luke Prater, Mark Kerstetter, Natasha Head, opening celebration, OpenLinkNight, poetry sharing, Sheila Moore, Victoria Ceretto-Slotto
Guess who walked around with a felt blood pressure of 180/120 all day today and couldn’t concentrate on anything she was doing..?
And guess who was humming up and down her playlist and broadly smiling at everyone she met…?
Of course you can imagine that this someone even danced the boardwalks when she thought that no one saw her…?
..and all this, because of sheer excitement about punching the Pub Gates open for you today to flood it with your poetry.
On behalf of the whole team:
Welcome Poets, Artists and Visitors – we are more than happy to offer you a handshake, a place to find friends, to learn and share your poetry, with us.
./.\……. dVεяsε ……….\
|.門.|_田_田_̴̡ı̴̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡͌l_̴̡ı̴̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡͌l_̴̡ı̴̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡͌l
♥༺❀ Graղd Opεղiղg ❀༻♥
. \ \ ‘| ‘//
(this beautiful artwork is made by Helena White)
And here’s how it works:
- Post a poem to your blog.
- Then link your (ONE) poem to dVerse Poets Pub, using Mr Linky.
- If you click the Mr Linky button at the bottom of this post, it will open a new screen to enter your information or view the links.
- Enter your name and the URL (web address for your poem) for the poem you wish to share.
- Visit as many other Poets as you like. Feel free to encourage and interact with them. It’s all about community.
- Finally, please tell others about OpenLinkNight. You may include a link to this page in your post.