Hello poets, today it might be a little slow at the bar, many of our regulars are with families and friends enjoying each other’s company and plenty of food. I feel tonight it’s more like an all night diner in here, your lonely bartender is sitting here enjoying some moonshine by himself.
For those of you who enter this barren cave, we can have a chat, and sharing words. Maybe we can scribble poetry on napkins and share. Family weekends can be a bitch for the lonely, but I’m here to share it with you.
Since last OLN we have had three prompts, and maybe you want to share something on those. Just as a reminder these were:
Or just share my loneliness with some stark November melancholy
But this is Open Link so any one poem is welcome.
- Leave a small comment below, and participate in our discussion.
- Enter a link directly to your poem and your name by clicking Mr Linky below
- There you will find links to other poets, and more will join during the next 36 hours
- Read and comment on other poet’s work, we all go here to have our poems read
- Promote your site and poetry you like on social media of your choice
- Please link back to dVerse
- Have fun